Horn Hunter Full Curl Combo

I'm interested in the Horn Hunter Full Curl combo as a do it all type pack. I'm mostly hunting the prairies of Alberta , but once in a while do elk hunts in the mountains. I'm liking how with just the daypack with the frame looks like a great day hunt combo. Plus it gives the option to lash on meat to pack out.

The website is quite lacking on views or videos about it. I've checked out what seems to be the only video on the system by tinesup.com, but I'm trying to find more views with a bow/rifle strapped on. Anybody got any pictures, comments, reviews, or suggestions about the combo?

BOW1144

Lil-Rokslider
I had the pack system last year. For the money it is a great pack. The pack is very well made, and very functional with tons of pockets. The only down sides I found (what ultimately led to me selling it) was the weight Almost 11 pounds for the whole system, and the lack of adjustability on the straps. With that said I still would recommend it. I still have a Horn Hunter G2 pack that I love for day hunts. I upgraded to the Kifaru Nomad, which is a similar system, just a hell of a lot lighter and more adjustable.