Hunter Nation Anyone?

Never heard of Hunter Nation before.

Looks like DJT Jr just joined the board. After a little reading, it looks like they have some shared beliefs regarding hunting advocacy. Ex:

Anyone have any experience?

OP
isItFallYet
Looks like another group selling Doom & Gloom to line their pockets.
Not sure what you mean. Care to explain?

From the website. Haven’t had time to investigate it further.

About Hunter Nation

We are the United Voice of the American Hunter. We will protect our Hunting Lifestyle and its rich Heritage. We will defend all of our Traditional American Values of God, Family, Country, and our Nation’s Constitution.
We will educate hunters, and others, about the value of our hunting heritage. We use our digital Campfire Series to inform hunters of policies that threaten our outdoor way of life.
We work at the state and national level to develop pro-hunting policy and laws. When necessary, we use our Litigation Program to ensure hunting rights are protected and our Traditional Values are not infringed. Hunter Nation is leading the national effort get the Gray Wolf Delisted in all 48 continental states.

I imagine I'd align with a lot of their stances. It's just that having the Nuge as their primary spokesman sets the tone for what they are and IMO what they are is not favorable to getting the un-partial majority of americans that are not hunters on our side.

Mission statement sounds pretty good but Nuge and the cast of hunting pimps makes me wary.

TVW

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure what you mean. Care to explain?

From the website. Haven’t had time to investigate it further.

About Hunter Nation

We are the United Voice of the American Hunter. We will protect our Hunting Lifestyle and its rich Heritage. We will defend all of our Traditional American Values of God, Family, Country, and our Nation’s Constitution.
We will educate hunters, and others, about the value of our hunting heritage. We use our digital Campfire Series to inform hunters of policies that threaten our outdoor way of life.
We work at the state and national level to develop pro-hunting policy and laws. When necessary, we use our Litigation Program to ensure hunting rights are protected and our Traditional Values are not infringed. Hunter Nation is leading the national effort get the Gray Wolf Delisted in all 48 continental states.

Lots of these non-profits are constantly selling the next "sky is falling" scenario to keep you engaged and donating. Rokslides favorite non-profit, BHA, is pretty good at this as well.

I just see, in my opinion, lots of "sky is falling" all over their page.

Be sure to sign up and donate so they can stop it.

OP
isItFallYet
I imagine I'd align with a lot of their stances. It's just that having the Nuge as their primary spokesman sets the tone for what they are and IMO what they are is not favorable to getting the un-partial majority of americans that are not hunters on our side.

Mission statement sounds pretty good but Nuge and the cast of hunting pimps makes me wary.
Just saw where Nuge is the top dog. Im a Michigan guy and liked him growing up, but I can see how he could be off putting to some.