Hunting/Reloading Room

So I'm about to start finishing part of my basement to do my reloading in and gun/hunting/camping equipment storage. If anyone has some pics of a setup like this it would be helpful. The room won't be more than 12x15 probably. Not a man cave. I'm thinking reloading bench on a wall with begboard and shelving about. Gun cabinets/toolbox against another wall and shelves and pegboard on the 3rd wall for backpacks, camping stuff, tents, sleeping bags ect.

Schism

WKR
I'm in the process of doing the same. Sorry I don't have any pics at the time but I hope to have it finished in the next couple of months.

I made sure to have plenty of lighting in the room and have second switch to control a fluorescent light over the top of my primary workbench. I installed plenty of electrical outlets and made sure they were high enough to clear the workbench where needed. The flooring will also be vinyl planking (hard surface) for easy cleanup and finding dropped parts. My room has a coat closet with bifold doors that will have shelves to store tents, packs, boots etc and have a hangup bar to hang items as needed. I have young kids so the door to the room will have a lock on it.

I got the laundry room. Still working on setting up. Gun cabinet to the left in the 1st pic. All my hunting stuff in the long dresser. Packs, bigger stuff in plastic totes in the garage.bow-reloading bench.jpglaundry.jpg