Idaho Unit 32

trogers861

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like my last thread was deleted without any explanation.

Looking to connect with anyone that has hunted OTC unit 32 in Idaho recently. Unfortunately, due to Idaho's 'OTC' process, its near impossible to get a party of tags in a decent unit. My buddies and I ended up with 32 this year. Please send me a PM if you are willing to discuss the unit.

Thanks,
Tim

OP
T

trogers861

Lil-Rokslider
Interesting. Wasn't aware that asking to connect with folks that have hunted the unit was breaking the rules. I understand spot burning--and I understand folks that come on pleading and begging for someone to drop them pins--but feel like this is quite different. Isn't the whole point of a forum to connect with like minded individuals and share information? I mean shit--I just looked through the mule deer, elk and white tail topics and isn't that what nearly all the threads are about? Crazy.

I live next door to 32 GARBAGE my granddaughter drew the 32 Late tag 2 years ago she shot the biggest buck we saw in over 18 days of hunting a 3x4 under 20" wide !! We saw a total of maybe 300 deer all together 99.5 % were does , we took my grandson out there last year opening day we saw 3 does & 5 lopes an aprox 400 SXS wheelers jeeps & Azz Hats driving around !! This is another fine example of Idaho F&G's wonderful LACK of Game Management program

OP
T

trogers861

Lil-Rokslider
I live next door to 32 GARBAGE my granddaughter drew the 32 Late tag 2 years ago she shot the biggest buck we saw in over 18 days of hunting a 3x4 under 20" wide !! We saw a total of maybe 300 deer all together 99.5 % were does , we took my grandson out there last year opening day we saw 3 does & 5 lopes an aprox 400 SXS wheelers jeeps & Azz Hats driving around !! This is another fine example of Idaho F&G's wonderful LACK of Game Management program
Hate to hear that. Wish they would just close the roads.
Do you think there is enough area that is inaccessible via roads that I can backpack in for a couple days to get away from road hunters?

You apparently have never been in 32 !! This unit is littered with roads 2 tracks trails ETC , there are a few Access Yes places but they will be steady traffic from before daylight to after dark, there is not a place in 32 that I can think of that you could get far enough away from any road. This area is hammered by elk hunters from Aug 1st until Feb every year , there are a couple of good bucks that get taken every year in 32 But from the ones I know of they are off of Private ranches & guys paying big $4 to hunt them . It sounds like you are from out of state or at least out of area I would Strongly suggest a different unit 23 31 32 32A 39 43 are areas that suck for deer #s & they are over ran by hunters every single year .. I bow hunt 31 for elk, trap & hunt yotes in 32 used to hunt 39 & 43 late seasons rifle & bow for deer & I stopped wasting my time about 5 years ago

87TT

WKR
Interesting. Wasn't aware that asking to connect with folks that have hunted the unit was breaking the rules. I understand spot burning--and I understand folks that come on pleading and begging for someone to drop them pins--but feel like this is quite different. Isn't the whole point of a forum to connect with like minded individuals and share information? I mean shit--I just looked through the mule deer, elk and white tail topics and isn't that what nearly all the threads are about? Crazy.
Naming units and asking for info is frowned on and will get deleted if caught. Every time someone searches that unit on the internet, the post will pop up. Probably why that unit is a sh*t show.