Inov8 Men's Roclite Pro G 345 GTX Hiking Boots $49

SEtoNWHunter

Lil-Rokslider
These are the goretex version. Lots of sizes and colors in stock. I paid $16 to ship 3 pairs to MT.

FYI Botach gets mixed reviews. I have never had a problem with them but they are not a super fast shipper. The company has been around a long time and they are definitely legit. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it took a few weeks to get an order delivered. Do with that info what you like...
https://botach.com/inov8-mens-roclite-pro-g-345-gtx-hiking-boots/

I have these and think they’re the perfect early season boot. They’re super lightweight, grippy, and waterproof.

Looks like the 345s are $70 on the inov8 website. I bought my son these boots and he seems to like them.

OP
S

SEtoNWHunter

Lil-Rokslider
how wide do they run?
My experience is only with their running/gym shoes but based on that fairly wide. My wife wears their "crossfit" stye shoe and loves it. She has WIDE feet and struggles to find shoes that fit right, but I think she's also picky as hell but thats just between me, you, and the internet. I tried on a few pairs and they fit fine but I ended up with other brands. For this price, I'm gambling on fit and them being decent and I'll wear them to work or for light outdoor stuff.

For these, I did order a half size up based on the euro size chart

zappos and amazon has a grey version for 54$. im not sure about sizing so ordered 2 sizes through amazon for free shipping/returns.

EDIT NVM I Think its a non gore tex version oops order cancelled

Last edited:

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
How is one able to determine if they are the Goretex or non-Goretex version when they both have the same model # (i.e. "Inov Roclite G 345 GTX")?

...and is Bortach a legit site?

They are wanting $16 to ship, so may go the Amazon route to get free shipping free returns if they don't fit.

Last edited:
OP
S

SEtoNWHunter

Lil-Rokslider
How is one able to determine if they are the Goretex or non-Goretex version when they both have the same model # (i.e. "Inov Roclite G 345 GTX")?

...and is Bortach a legit site?

They are wanting $16 to ship, so may go the Amazon route to get free shipping free returns if they don't fit.

From the first post:
FYI Botach gets mixed reviews. I have never had a problem with them but they are not a super fast shipper. The company has been around a long time and they are definitely legit. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it took a few weeks to get an order delivered. Do with that info what you like...

Some updated info: My order shipped on Monday after ordering on Saturday. I have not received them yet. If you return, the process will probably be simpler with Amazon. "GTX" indicates the goretex version. There is also a small "GORE-TEX" tag on the outside of the shoe, above the Inov8 logo.