Iron Will Broadheads

Scottyboy

WKR
I’ve shot them all, and generally like them. I have noticed (on whitetails anyways) the noise the vented ones make be an issue. If you want to try before you buy, I’m happy to send you one. It’s a head only used for shooting into foam, so not “huntable” but again if you want it, I am happy to send it your way.

lintond

WKR
I shoot the S100 and have shot three animals with them. An antelope that cut his leg in half before going thru his heart. He didn’t get very far. 2nd one was a cow elk that I didn’t get a good shot on and blood ran out after a few hundred yards and never found her. The last one was a bull at 70 that I got a pass thru on and he went about 40 yds and tipped over as I watched.

Originally had the vented and prefer the solids. They are expensive but I feel they are worth it. Will be in my quiver this year again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

700MtnMan

FNG
I shoot the S100 single bevel. They have flown well for me and are a very tough head. I would probably also look at the Evolution fixed blade if I were buying new as I have heard they fly really good and are quite a bit less expensive. Overall the Iron Will has been a great head for me just costly.