ISO 2P-3P TIPI

I’m looking for a 2-4P tipi. Argali 4P, or Cimmaron or Redclif. Have an SXL Stove I’m going to be running. Have considered a PEAX Tipi but not enough room for more than 2P with a stove. Will pay for shipping!

I have a Mountain Laurel Designs Supermid with stove jack if that floats your boat.

Edit: nevermind, would be too small for you i see now.

500E8867-43EA-4C34-8D5D-DBD8E452B54A.jpeg03B4B9FF-EA2C-49B4-9864-9D57CF31E18B.jpeg

Last edited:

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
I have a brand new Argali 4P that needs a home since I think I'm going with a PEAX for something a little burlier, at the expense of some floor space and increased weight. I've fit three sleeping pads in the Argali with room left for gear- it has a very big footprint, especially considering the light weight. I've shot you a PM.

EDIT- Tent sold

Last edited:
OP
O
I have a brand new Argali 4P that needs a home since I think I'm going with a PEAX for something a little burlier, at the expense of some floor space and increased weight. I've fit three sleeping pads in the Argali with room left for gear- it has a very big footprint, especially considering the light weight. I've shot you a PM.
Sent you a PM back. Interested.