Jetstream Stratus or something else?

Bazookas

FNG
I’m typically a tree stand whitetail hunter, needing something more suitable for the cold wind in late season. I’ve got the Traverse hoody which I love but it doesn’t block the wind well at all. Great piece that is super quiet for bow hunting so my question is if it’s worth the $ to replace with the Stratus or Jetstream, or even layer over it? Or is there a mid layer that could be layered under the Traverse for wind? I’d prefer Sitka since I’ve got a gift card burning a hole in my pocket 👍

Primal-Understanding

Lil-Rokslider
I used my jetstream for October Antelope through December Muzzleloader in Nebraska. Its a workhorse softshell. Temps from 60 degrees to 0.

Sitka windstop tech works great, good pockets, pit zips, and has a pretty good lining. I love the jacket and would recommend it to anyone. Its kind of a hybrid piece as its not designed for backcountry hunting, nor specifically for static.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both. The stratus is quieter in a treestand but the Jetstream isn’t loud by any means. I’d say Jetstream is waaay more bang for your buck. I wear it almost every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk