WTS Kifaru and Sitka gear

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Correction - THIS MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE SOLD. ANOTHER PERSON ON ANOTHER FORUM SAID HE'D TAKE SECONDS, SO IT'S HIS IF HE WANTS IT. IF HE DOES NOT TAKE IT I WILL EDIT THIS POST TO CLEAR UP WHAT IS A NEEDLESSLY CONFUSING SITUATION. I want to sell all of the following items in ONE SINGLE LOT to save on trips to the Post Office and on boxes and shipping so I am pricing the full lot accordingly. This stuff will be listed for sale elsewhere so the first posted message reading "I'll take it" wins. I will sell and ship this gear anywhere in the Lower 48 for $600, with Alaska and Hawaii being $50 more. Here we go:

1) KIFARU Kryptek pattern (no longer offered) slick bag, size Long and Wide, with temperature rating of -20 degrees (also no longer offered). After each years hunt I always use Nikwax wash and gently wash out my bags but have not done so yet on this one. You'll need to do the washing yourself so I'm knocking a bit more off the price for that. Bag comes with the added item of Kifaru 5-string stuff/compression sack.

2) Kifaru size XL Lost Park Anorak (no longer offered) in Coyote Brown. Never worn or used. Has the optional Cordura scuff pads on the arms and on the kangaroo-style front pocket. Hood zips off.

3) Size XL Sitka Gear Guide soft-shell fleece-lined vest in Open Country pattern. Has been used and also has A&H Archery logo on the chest.

4) Size XL Sitka Gear Guide soft-shell fleece-lined jacket with hood also in Open Country pattern and also has A&H logo on the chest.

5) Size XL Sitka Gear (I think) Kelvin Active jacket in a green digital camo pattern. I have never worn this jacket.

Photos below
Zx9N8Mz.jpg

Lq8avd4.jpg

ATed5iM.jpg

ioDgb1c.jpg

imIVyKQ.jpg

Last edited: