kifaru belt size

DIY

WKR
I have a bikini frame and a belt, however not sure if I have a medium belt or small belt I have a 34" waist

mt100gr.

WKR
I just got my duplex and tore it all apart to adjust the stays. In doing so I discovered I have a medium belt. I have a 34 inch waist.

Shrek

WKR
If the pads are coming well around your hips and there is only and inch or so of adjustment left on each side when tight then it's a medium. If the pads just come around your hips when tight and there is a couple of inches of adjustment left on each side when tight it's a small.

drthornton

Lil-Rokslider
bbrown and I recently went thru this. I bought a large belt off him when my "medium" did not wrap around. Between us we had all 3 sizes.

These are the end to end padding lengths he measured and I confirmed

Small=30"
Medium=32"
Large=40"

I bought my setup used. I have a 38" waist and was told I needed a Med by a guy on another site. I probably should have called Aron. The Med was obviously too small and the large fits but only has a little wiggle room.

We both came to the conclusion that they are either custom built or there should be a "Marge" sized belt around 34-36"(bbrown came up with that).

ozyclint

WKR
anyone know the measurements of each size for the omni belt? i have a spike camp with a belt that is too big (i ordered a small) i suspect it's a medium. had the same problem with my T2. belt was to big even though i supplied measurements. swapped it for a smaller belt and it measures smaller than my omni belt. it's a bit annoying having to trade belts to get the right size for a new expensive pack.