WTB Kifaru Pack Needed by Mid OCT (Trades Considered.)

buddyw

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It appears these kifaru packs go quickly.. I'm kinda new to using a Pack and this Lightweight hunting Gear.. So I figured I might be better at finding someone that is selling their pack after their Early hunt?

I'm looking for a good Pack, I have a Frame that I've used for years to pack out Meat however this year I'm planning on spiking out some this year so I Need something good to pack a Camp up and I would need it ready to pack Meat out,

Ideally talking to folks and trying to learn as much as I can, my first option is I would prefer to go with Kifaru and the 44 mag setup.
Tactical, or Hunting Frame, medium belt

However I'm interested in other's high quality options as close as possible. I'm not very familiar with all the options and Packs so I would need to research some of them.

Cash is fine, But if it helps Convince someone I also Have access to plenty of Garmin products for Partial trade, I have a 66i sitting on my desk I purchased for a DEMO to check out, and it has been used 1 or two times. So if someone would prefer to trade, or that makes a difference. Let me know.

Cash
Garmin Alpha systems,
Paypal
Garmin 66i
Cash
Garmin Inreach Explorer
Unused Vortex Viper HD 10x42
Vortex HD Fury 5000 (Not sure yet if I'm really willing to let this go or not I just bought a month ago.)
Garmin Mini Inreach

I don't let Guns leave the property very often but I had a few that I won at raffles and such that I might let go.. The one that comes to mind is a 300 Weatherby Vanguard that's never been fired and probably won't?
Hell I even Have a Young Hound that is started on Bobcat and lion that I would consider going to the right person..

Anyways, if someone wants to let a Pack go after their Sept Season and can wait for a new pack to use next year let me know might work out good for both of us.

Just trying to think outside the box. Apparently waiting for someone to post these items is a Rat Race to try and claim them.

ARMOSINO

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kifaru Reckoning, frame, lid, H2O holder and 2 hip bags, ranger green, used once on an overnight shed hunt. Bought at sheep show last year. Scuff of dirt on middle bag where i sat down, no stains, tears etc.. like new. If interested shoot me an email [email protected], I took a ton of photos for another guy on here that is looking.
Tom

OP
buddyw

buddyw

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got a brand new 44 mag and 26" frame, send that pup and 50$ you got a pack.

LOL.. Might need to do a background check on you first. You almost got my hopes up.. Wasn't quite sure how I was going to break it to the kids... LOL Need to call me sometime.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Kifaru Stryker with Camp Bag on 24" Tactical Frame with large belt for paypal. going to post like 20+ Kifaru items all like new here in a day or two.

OP
buddyw

buddyw

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the responses and messages, I picked up a 44 bag and 24 frame, I'm still interested in fitting out a 26 hunter or Tactical Frame medium Belt if anyone has one they would be interested in parting with.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in buying an alpha system and/or that 66i. I have a buddy who might be willing to let go of his original nomad in kryptek highlander and I have a grab it 2 in coyote brown I’ll let go too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk