Kifaru Urban Ruck II

ohoopee

WKR
I just picked up an Urban Ruck II for whitetail hunting. Kifaru has them for 255.00.
Lighter and has more pockets than the shape charge. Started hunting with it last week
and it carries saddle & steps like a dream with the Grab-it. Really is a sweet little pack
on sale for 255.00. I have quite a few top maker packs and it is now my fav for whitetail.
I haven't attached it to my 22" frame but the four attachment points should do the trick
when I want to carry a LW stand. A couple of nice features, nice to be able to access
several of the pockets when it is loaded and the pack feels very secure when I am riding
a bike with hunting gear. A negative is the pack was a little noisy for the first several hunts
but became less so with a little breaking in.

Mr. Snyder, in a video, made a comment about how the pack is really not appreciated for all of the benefits it has. I can see why.

ps another nice feature is the roll top. I can throw a jacket in and have plenty of room and then
tuck it away when not in use in the stand. This allows me to reach deep inside of the bag
to find something in the bottom. The silent operation of opening and closing the lid is really
nice also.

Last edited: