Knight UL vs Woodman Patriot

Jmort1754

WKR
Looking at both of these as an upgrade sort of to my CVA and traditions. Want something lighter and for most of my hunting purposes the 45 cal is legal.

The draw to the woodman is the availability of a second barrel on the same stock.

The knight is more well known of course.

Truaxdw

Lil-Rokslider
I would go with the knights if I was hunting out west, it gives you the ability to change the configuration to be legal depending on the state you’re hunting in. If I was hunting on the East Coast only the woodsman looks very nice.

I have a knight UL and after playing around with it and finding what it likes I absolutely love it now, it’s the best carrying gun I own and very accurate. My buddy has a 1-18 twist patriot on the way and I’m going to help him get it dialed in with BH and a smokeless load. It’ll be interesting to see how it stacks up vs the knight and my encore conversion for smokeless

Huntsalot

FNG
In the next few week I'll be ordering a Patriot. The weight and option of light Smokeless loads is the draw for me.

joe22657

FNG
I have a .45 cal patriot and love it. It’s not very fun to shoot at the range but shoots very well.