kuiu bino harness

Vandal 44

WKR
I can't speak for the Sitka but KUIU XL Bino Harness comes in at 7.5oz. I am using a pair of Zeiss 10x45 with the built in range finder and a pair of Swarovski 8.5x42. The KUIU system is soft and easy to use, I can get my binoculars out with one hand if I need to and put them back into the pouch with one hand as well, The system is very comfortable it does not put any stress on the back of my neck like some other systems have done in the past. They are easy to adjust too, if you like your binoculars tight against your body or set them up so they can swing a little. I have shot my bow with KUIU Bino Harness on several time and not one issue with the string of the bow coming in contact with my binoculars. I would have to say that the KUIU Bino System is the best one I have tried so far, I would not make any changes to the system.

The only other Bino Systems that I tried, the Badland Bino System it was comfortable but it was to big and bulky, I also tried the S4 Bino System I did care for that much either, comfort was ok but it did not protect the binoculars very well, it was very easy to access my binoculars with the S4. I also tried the Nimrod Bino System, It put a lot of stress on my neck and it did not protect the binoculars at all.

I hope this helps

KUIU must have finally got these in stock. Got my email with tracking number yesterday and I ordered first week in January. I am one of the few on this site that has never cared for a full cover harness. I have always butler creek scope covers on the objective end f my binos and I was good. KUIU sold me at the DSC show :-(

CentennialELK

Lil-Rokslider
I believe you are right Jeff. I placed an order with Kuiu a couple days ago and it said they were in stock. I had just received an Alaskan bino harness and my gps won't fit in the side pocket so I figured I'd try the Kuiu and see which one works best.

c5mrr270

WKR
I can't speak for the Sitka but KUIU XL Bino Harness comes in at 7.5oz. I am using a pair of Zeiss 10x45 with the built in range finder and a pair of Swarovski 8.5x42. The KUIU system is soft and easy to use, I can get my binoculars out with one hand if I need to and put them back into the pouch with one hand as well, The system is very comfortable it does not put any stress on the back of my neck like some other systems have done in the past. They are easy to adjust too, if you like your binoculars tight against your body or set them up so they can swing a little. I have shot my bow with KUIU Bino Harness on several time and not one issue with the string of the bow coming in contact with my binoculars. I would have to say that the KUIU Bino System is the best one I have tried so far, I would not make any changes to the system.

The only other Bino Systems that I tried, the Badland Bino System it was comfortable but it was to big and bulky, I also tried the S4 Bino System I did care for that much either, comfort was ok but it did not protect the binoculars very well, it was very easy to access my binoculars with the S4. I also tried the Nimrod Bino System, It put a lot of stress on my neck and it did not protect the binoculars at all.

I hope this helps

Thanks for the info. I've got a badlands right now and it is definitely bulky and heavy. I was thinking the kuiu or Sitka one would be a good way to save some weight.

Stid2677

WKR
I really like the Alaska Guide Creation bino chest pack, been using them for years room for more than just binos, rangerfinder, gps camera license a couple rounds etc.. The regular size fits most binos and the Large is a perfect fit for my Swaro EL ranging binos. He changed the harness and it is now even more comfortable and works well with my pack. Comes in several patterns including Kryptek highlander and yeti.

http://alaskaguidecreations.com/blog/store/

I really like the Alaska Guide Creation bino chest pack, been using them for years room for more than just binos, rangerfinder, gps camera license a couple rounds etc.. The regular size fits most binos and the Large is a perfect fit for my Swaro EL ranging binos. He changed the harness and it is now even more comfortable and works well with my pack. Comes in several patterns including Kryptek highlander and yeti.

http://alaskaguidecreations.com/blog/store/

I have been using my AK guide creations chest pack since 2009 and love it. I loaned it to the FIL this fall and he liked it so much that my wife had me order him one for his birthday.