Kuiu PRO bino harness review

I recently bought this piece and the rangefinder holder about 2 months ago when I got my first pair of binos and a rangefinder, After using the vortex harness for a week while I waited for the kuiu one I fell in love with having a harness. But hated the vortex one, I'm legally blind at 20 years old so these past few months of dialing in my bow have been so much easier having quick access to my binos and rangefinder. So far I love it, 0 complaints and for the price it's a steal. I currently have it set up with the rangefinder holder 2.0, a kuiu micro fiber cloth and a Benchmade steep country in the front pocket. I'm very excited about field testing it in September when archery season starts and will definitely be posting a updated review after this season.

Feel free to share thoughts and opinions I'd love to hear what others have to say.

Attachments

• Snapchat-106924326.jpg
    Snapchat-106924326.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 53

wyogoat

WKR
Been using them and the prior model for years. They’re great and zero complaints. I got the SG one recently just to try something new but the Kuiu one is legit.