WTS Leica Geovid 10x42 HD-B 3000 Binoculars

fatbacks

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have two pairs of these and doing a little spring cleaning. Time for this set to go. They have been in the field for 4 seasons so they are not "like new" however glass is in pristine condition and rangefinder works flawlessly. The only actual wear and tear that I can find is on the battery compartment. Must've used the incorrect screw driver at some point. Anything you can see in the photos is just dust... my house is far from dust free and springtime in Alaska is a dusty place with three kids running in and out of the house. I suspect if you meticulously cleaned these, it would be hard to tell they are not new.

Ballistic solutions have always been spot on and I have spent days/weeks at a time glassing through these with no eye strain - hence I have another pair of Geovids. I am a Leica guy through and through so I am biased, but these are some of the best binos I've looked through. My sheep hunting partners have both Zeiss and Swaro and these are right there with them.

Have original box with all items that is basically untouched. Will include an FHF bino harness with these that fits them like a glove.

Willing to facetime with anyone interested and/or send a bunch more photos.

$1750 TYD.

IMG_6265.JPGIMG_6274.JPGIMG_6273.JPGIMG_6272.JPGIMG_6271.JPGIMG_6270.JPGIMG_6269.JPGIMG_6268.JPGIMG_6266.JPG