Leupold VX6-HD question

I have a Zeiss v6 3-18x50 on a 6.5 saum love the glass but had to send it to Zeiss to install a capped windage knob as it cost me a real nice coyote at 550 when i shot and missed and realized it spun 5.5 mins. Having a 7ss built for backpacking and a scabbard gun and got me thinking about the vx6. In looking at the tmoa reticle I am a little concerned about the 1moa sub tensions as it seems crowded and a bit thin for my aging eyeballs. I do like the zmoa on my zeiss with 2moa hashmarks but not fond of buying another one and having it shipped off again that was a dang lengthy process plus I can get the vx6 on a great deal. am I overthinking this?

Schaaf

WKR
I have a Zeiss v6 3-18x50 on a 6.5 saum love the glass but had to send it to Zeiss to install a capped windage knob as it cost me a real nice coyote at 550 when i shot and missed and realized it spun 5.5 mins. Having a 7ss built for backpacking and a scabbard gun and got me thinking about the vx6. In looking at the tmoa reticle I am a little concerned about the 1moa sub tensions as it seems crowded and a bit thin for my aging eyeballs. I do like the zmoa on my zeiss with 2moa hashmarks but not fond of buying another one and having it shipped off again that was a dang lengthy process plus I can get the vx6 on a great deal. am I overthinking this?
Yes you are.

Out of curiosity, how much was it to have a cap added to the V6?

OP
B
i actually lucked out mailed it in and they were going to ship it to germany but happened to have a brand new one in that configurtion a guy ordered but never paid so i sent them 300 bones.