Long time lurker from WV

83cj-7

WKR
Hello from WV! I have been a lurker on Rokslide for at least 10 years and finally decided to join up. I am a long time “gun guy” that only started hunting about 12 years ago, even though I grew up shooting with my father. I’ve been learning the whole hunting thing from some really good friends and have in some ways it has become and obsession. I started hunting with rifle, as most do, and 4 years ago got into bow hunting. Being a Rokslide lurker I have gleaned a lot of info about hunting, and all the extras that go along with it, from reading some of the great posts on the forum.
I mostly decided to join the forum because I feel that I may be able to add some of my knowledge to a few of the forum sections. There are plenty of sections that I will keep “read only”, but I am an avid shooter and a complete rifle nut. I have built dozen of custom rifles over the years and spend lots of time each month in my reloading room. Rifles and shooting are my hobby and sometimes obsessive passion. I hope to be able to add a small part of useful info to this massive collection on Rokslide. That said, I promise that I will not post anything that falls in the “BS” category. We all know there is enough of that on the interweb.

Travis S.