Longtime Lurker making a introduction

Hello , my name is chip and ive been a memebr on here for a few years now and lurked when time allowed me to . Im 33 and live in north central oregon . I have two sons and run my own construction business . I mostly only big game hunt and predator hunt . I have taken mule deer , whitetail deer , sitka blacktail , black bears and cougars .
I typically archery elk hunt , and rifle or muzzleoader deer hunt . in the past i spent alot of time waterfowl hunting and have done some upland and turkey hunting .
i went on my first out of state hunt in 2018 to kodiak island and did a boat based hunt , it was awesome .
since ive been fortunate enough to hunt nevada , colorado , new mexico , montana , oh and washington .
im chasing the deer slam with a western legal muzzleloader and am 3/5 the way there ( missed a couple columbia blacktails or id be 4/5 )
ive been building points over the last 10 years in almost every western state that has a point system , even some eastern states and the midwest
I love e scouting , net working and the research that goes into any hunt preparation .
looking forward to 2024 , research is in full effect

Attachments

• IMG_2281.JPG
    IMG_2281.JPG
    254.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0213.JPG
    IMG_0213.JPG
    520 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    549.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0398.JPEG
    IMG_0398.JPEG
    556.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2158.JPEG
    IMG_2158.JPEG
    467.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2966.JPEG
    IMG_2966.JPEG
    513.7 KB · Views: 14

Tiny

FNG
welcome, I like you just looked around on here a lot, then finally joined.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member, Chip.

Eddie

P.S. You get the FNG 🌟 for the quality and quantity of your pix. Bravo Zulu.