“Look!… right?” One hundred percent!

I clicked because I wondered… I wonder no more, people need to be heard by those that don’t care.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I promise, no one day skiing or hunting has ever been epic...
Maybe not for you, but for others perhaps. That would also depend on what your definition of "epic" is. In terms of describing skiing or hunting, I would put epic in with other descriptors such as "classic", "unbelievable", "incredible", "insane", etc. And I have had those "one day" times where skiing or hunting was pretty darn "epic".

bradmacmt

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe not for you, but for others perhaps. That would also depend on what your definition of "epic" is. In terms of describing skiing or hunting, I would put epic in with other descriptors such as "classic", "unbelievable", "incredible", "insane", etc. And I have had those "one day" times where skiing or hunting was pretty darn "epic".
That's the problem in a nutshell. You don't really understand what epic means.

For an understanding I'd suggest:

If someone says "Don't worry about it" I immediately want to unload a can of bear spray on them because that statement makes me worry about whatever "it" is nearly twice as much now that they've said that.

"Have a good one". Have a good one what???

I am also annoyed by "have a good one". When I was a teenager I worked at a grocery store and we were required to make a parting statement to the customer such as "have a nice day" as they left the checkout lane. But everyone was saying "have a good one" and I got tired of it so I started telling people to "have a nice life" which eventually earned me a talk with the store manager but to this day I still think it's better than "have a good one".