Lowa tibet gtx sizing

How do the lowa tibets gtx fit for 2022 to 2023? I've read to size up and also read on gohunt to size down. I usually wear a 12 wide and I'm trying to to get some info. I can get a half size bigger and half size smaller for a killer deal right now

croben

Lil-Rokslider
Mine are 1/2 size small and they fit great. Definitely a stiff boot, but they’re awesome for steep country and heavy loads.

I normally wear a 10.5 and my feet are slightlty on the wider side. My Tibets are 10.5 and they fit perfect. I really love them. As was mentioned earlier in the thread, they are fantastic on steep, uneven ground.

Buckhead

FNG
Not Tibets, but I have some Lowa Renegades that aren’t even close to my normal size. Generally wear 11 in dress shoes, 11.5 in running shoes and 13 in the Renegades. That is with a thicker sock, but still is a big variance.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I just ordered a pair of hunter evo GTX boots and ordered my normal size, all the reviews said they were true to size and I seem to remember my normal size feeling good when I tried on a pair several years back. If they don’t fit, I’ll just send them back. Couldn’t pass up the current sales.

logan123

Lil-Rokslider
Not Tibets, but I have some Lowa Renegades that aren’t even close to my normal size. Generally wear 11 in dress shoes, 11.5 in running shoes and 13 in the Renegades. That is with a thicker sock, but still is a big variance.
The Renegade is way smaller than a same size Tibet. I had both in 12W and the Tibet felt a whole size bigger.

Brooks

WKR
I’m a size 10 bought 10 medium Tibet GTX and they fit perfect. Very comfortable right out of the box.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
My 12s came today, they felt awesome right away. Probably going to be my go to for this year.

For me my normal size is 9.5/10 in runners, work boots etc. My Tibets are 10 W. I have wide feet and have been buying wide footwear for the last few years. The Tibets are awesome feeling on my feet in the Wide.