Luxe Shelters

sneaky

"DADDY"
Do a search on here, several threads on the Luxe shelters

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WYLight

FNG
Yes they are pretty nice. I wouldn’t say they’re on the level of Seek Outside or Kifaru but they are very nice especially considering the price. I have the Luxe Octopeak, and I love it. It’s very light and easy to set up. My biggest complain would be the stove jack location.

OP
21sailfish
Yes they are pretty nice. I wouldn’t say they’re on the level of Seek Outside or Kifaru but they are very nice especially considering the price. I have the Luxe Octopeak, and I love it. It’s very light and easy to set up. My biggest complain would be the stove jack location.
I believe I will try one out. It’s hard to beat the price. I also don’t think for 5-6 usages per year, I will wear it out too quickly.

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
This was a little test setup a couple months ago of a hexpeak mini. I've had 0 issue with it and the customer service at luxe is great. If you have any questions just call them.
f1b311311792e64e154e51f434d83b94.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just used mine for the first time last night. Had a thunderstorm and heavy rain and wind roll in. I hadn't seam sealed mine yet and only notice a couple of drops through the night. Time will tell how long it will last but I seems pretty nice. I got the octopeak with snow skirts and stove jack. My only issue is figuring out how to get the snow skirts to stay up nice and tight.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I just used mine for the first time last night. Had a thunderstorm and heavy rain and wind roll in. I hadn't seam sealed mine yet and only notice a couple of drops through the night. Time will tell how long it will last but I seems pretty nice. I got the octopeak with snow skirts and stove jack. My only issue is figuring out how to get the snow skirts to stay up nice and tight.
Snow skirts stay up nice and tight? Are you trying to fold them up out of the way for ventilation?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WYLight

FNG
Yeah I'd like them up for ventilation and during warm weather.
I use the orange bungee at the bottom to hold them up and loosen the stake straps al the way out. You can get some additional height out of the tent that way and some additional ventilation. I use a tent pole made by bear paw wilderness designs so I can make it a few inches taller.

I am torn between the Minipeak or the Hexpeak. I will be using it for archery elk in Oregon this year. I like the weight and smaller pack size of the hexpeak, but the minipeak looks a little roomier and has the poly. material instead of nylon. Anyone have experience with these two shelters that might shed some light?