Mathews Lift

OP
A

AG8

Lil-Rokslider
Six or so weeks in, and to answer my own original question for anyone else, still very happy with my choice! No real complaints. This particular one did have the cam rubbing issue with the cables out of the box (as noted around the web), but they took care of that at the shop.

dylaneh

FNG
I am interested to hear from any early adopters of the Lift. How is it looking a month or two in? Is there anything about it that you have grown to dislike that wasn’t apparent at first? Do the reasons that you chose it still hold up after some time with it?

The time has come to replace my ‘04 NoName. (ok, Pearson…). I have tested 7 different models at this point, and come down to two with the slight edge to the Lift. Plenty of reviews out there to give myself the old confirmation bias in this choice, though mostly of first impression/initial testing type reviews. Just wondering, from anyone that has had it for a bit now, thoughts on it today vs. the thoughts when it first came home. Thanks!
I have had my lift now for 5 months and I shoot it at least 20 times everyday. I have changed sights, mods, stabilizers, twisted strings everything and have had 0 problems. Absolutely love the bow.

sf jakey

Lil-Rokslider
I picked one up last week, 33. So far I am impressed. Perfect bullet hole first shot after set up. 6 arrows all touching each other at 40 yards. Very quiet, no vibration. I went with the Hamskea rest and really like it over the previous QAD. I’m at 29” draw, 75lb mod, 490 grain arrow going 281fps. I read about fletching contact, can lean etc and have experienced none of that. It is better than my VXR in every way, and I think the VXR is outstanding.

Incredibly light bow, having shot 5-6 bows at the pro shop and comparing weight and draw cycles the lift won out with flying colors, amazing that its even lighter than the Carbon RX-8. Great upgrade from the Hoyt Torrex also.