Maven b2 11x45 vs b2 12x50

I have been using b2 11x45s for a while now and they are great I chose them over Leupold Bx-5s that I used for awhile. I have the opportunity for a well priced pair of b6 12x50s. Per the specs they are brighter and lighter with more zoom. Has anyone done a side by side for the b2 vs the b6? What do you recommend. I hunt western and eastern Washington and I use a trekking pole with a 1/4-24 screw stud on it to steady for quick glassing while hiking.

I just did a side by side with those two and I gave the edge to the b6. Mind you, I am not a glass expert by any means.. But it was splitting hairs with the clarity at dusk and the FOV was similar. The b2 belonged to a friend that was there testing, and the b6's were sent from Maven via the demo program. My buddy was also surprised how close in quality these binos were. We glassed out to 700yds. I'm sure if we were able to glass further, we could see more of a difference.. I also demo'd the b6 10x and decided that those would better fit my needs, being a whitetail hunter first and a mule deer/elk hunter second.

rideold

WKR
I demoed both and bought the B.6. Both are excellent glass but the B.6 is more compact and better balanced. I found the B.2 to be front heavy. Optically I don't know that I can discern a difference but everyone's eyes are different. I like that the B.6 will fit in more chest packs than the B.2.