WTS McMillan Game Hunter Edge + Spartan Javelin Carbon Fiber Bipod

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I bought a 6.5 SAUM custom rifle over on LRH recently. It's an incredible rifle but the palm swell of the Game Hunter short action stock is too large for my short fat hands. So I bedded the BA in a Manners MCS-SL. I'm selling the Game Hunter Edge SA stock along with a Javelin carbon fiber bipod. Both are in as-new condition cosmetically. The stock has a Proof Sendero Light barrel channel and is inletted for Hawkins BDL bottom metal. No bottom metal included. It was expertly bedded by Mesa Precision for a Lone Peak Razor Ti action and Proof Sendero Light barrel. The Lone Peak Razor Titanium action is a Remington 700 footprint, so this stock will work with your Rem 700 or clone with BDL bottom metal. It's the nicest bedded job I've ever seen, There is not a scratch or mark anywhere on this stock. It's black with gray specks. I'm working out of state this week and don't have access to my scales, but the Edge fill stock will weight in the 25-28 oz. range. 13.5" LOP.

The Javelin CF bipod is their standard long version. It will extend to about 12" of elevation, has spike feet and weighs in at 5.5 ounces. A Spartan universal gunsmith adapter has been mounted by Mesa in the Game Hunter fore-end for the bipod, providing the cleanest and lightest bipod mount. The bipod looks and functions as new.

$750 shipped for the combo. Not looking to separate. This is an awesome lightweight combo and can be the foundation for your next custom with a Lone Peak, R700 or clone. It is cross-posted so timestamp prevails. Please drop me a PM if you have questions or need additional photos.

Keith

IMG_6966.JPGIMG_6969.JPGIMG_6967.JPGIMG_6970.JPGIMG_6974.JPGIMG_6979.JPGIMG_6984.JPGIMG_6980.JPGIMG_6985.JPGIMG_6982.JPG

Last edited: