Meat slicer

Gen273

WKR
Guys,

I need a recommendation on a good meat slicer. I am willing to spend around $350. I have had a couple of $100 models, and they just don't last. Thanks in advance!!

TurboTec

FNG
Keep an eye out on auction sites (auction zip.com). I know someone that picked one up for next to nothing (Biro brand). Commercial grade and made to last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep an eye out on auction sites (auction zip.com). I know someone that picked one up for next to nothing (Biro brand). Commercial grade and made to last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with this. I think for a few hundred dollars you’re probably only going to get a marginal improvement from what you have. I’ve seen Hobart commercial machines on Craigslist for $400 or $500 and should last a lifetime and work way, way better. If you use a slicer enough to own a slicer it’d probably be worth waiting for a good one.

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
I have stated it on other threads, but since you asked I will give my opinion again. Meat your Maker is a great slicer for the money. I just bought one on the black friday sale and I do not think I will ever need to replace it. I think they are $400 regular price but I got mine for 25% off. I think if you pay attention they will offer another promotion. Sign up for their newsletter or just check their site often. I went through several slicers also and this one is much more commercial grade then any of the other ones I have.