Merino wool grip socks?

cvanman

Lil-Rokslider
Curious to know if anyone has tried Mereno wool grip socks?

My daughter uses grip socks for soccer to eliminate blisters.

I wear darn tough socks for elk hunting and they do an okay job. But I have got some blisters before

I know that they make merino grip socks but do not know if there are any good quality ones such as darn tough

What exactly are grip socks? I use regular merino wool socks but there is always room for improvment

Don’t know about grip socks but I like the kuiu midweight that have strategic padding. Not a fan of the ones with the excessive padding (two tone in the website pictures) as they are like compression socks, even the xl is too tight.

Who knew grip socks were a thing? I didn’t. There’s a lot of them out there.

I haven't tried the merino wool line but so far the regular ones from Feetures are nice so maybe check them out. The Quarter and Crew are made in USA for those that want that extra.

Interesting, I love good socks and Merino blend are my favorite.

Funny how they describe cotton as absorbent and wicking in the same sentence :unsure:

Cotton is definitely not wicking!

Curious to know if anyone has tried Mereno wool grip socks?

My daughter uses grip socks for soccer to eliminate blisters.

I wear darn tough socks for elk hunting and they do an okay job. But I have got some blisters before

I know that they make merino grip socks but do not know if there are any good quality ones such as darn tough
Merino darn tough have always worked extremely well for me. Tried several merino socks and always go back to the darn tough socks. Have not heard of grip socks, interesting!

Back