Mile High Hunt and Fish Expo

CorbLand

WKR
Haha ah crap was just looking at the 2025 dates. 🤦‍♂️ Alright well yea plenty of time to plan for it now...

How was it?
I didnt go, its an 8 hour drive from me. Maybe next year.

I like the hunt expo in Utah but I am getting sick of how big its gotten. Too many people so you dont have the ability to look at much or speak with reps to get more information. This one looks a little smaller and might be better.

We will see.

I popped by yesterday afternoon, saw @sndmn11 briefly, snag some calls from beau brooks, … and an ATC from 1shot, was super pleasantly surprised! Great show! I missed Robby’s presentation :( but hopefully it happens next year and I can spend a little more time. Chatted with the @Howl For Wildlife guys, and Dan gates as well awesome show! Oh also discount fishing tackle shameless plug! They are the masters of all metro and a lot of mountain fishing! Highly recommend!
Thanks for coming by to see us

sneaky

"DADDY"
I didnt go, its an 8 hour drive from me. Maybe next year.

I like the hunt expo in Utah but I am getting sick of how big its gotten. Too many people so you dont have the ability to look at much or speak with reps to get more information. This one looks a little smaller and might be better.

We will see.
This one isn't put on by SFW either lol

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
Most everyone thought it was a success. Nice venue, small enough to see it all, good industry vendors. But if you had to drive to the venue, parking was outrageously expensive.
Parking prices were definitely an issue, one that Phil and Abe are working to resolve, along with cost of rooms at the resort and cost of WiFi for vendors. While the parking fees likely won't be eliminated they will be cheaper next year.

We had a few hiccups but all in all it was a pretty great show for a first year show. Looking around the exhibit hall it was almost all SOLID vendors with a wide variety of education and presentations on the stages. We were pretty pleased with the results but anyone that knows Phil and Abe they're already working on making it even better next year. Those two are grinders and it will continue to improve exponentially.

Thanks to everyone that came out!

Was great to see you @robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Parking prices were definitely an issue, one that Phil and Abe are working to resolve, along with cost of rooms at the resort and cost of WiFi for vendors. While the parking fees likely won't be eliminated they will be cheaper next year.

We had a few hiccups but all in all it was a pretty great show for a first year show. Looking around the exhibit hall it was almost all SOLID vendors with a wide variety of education and presentations on the stages. We were pretty pleased with the results but anyone that knows Phil and Abe they're already working on making it even better next year. Those two are grinders and it will continue to improve exponentially.

Thanks to everyone that came out!

Was great to see you @robby denning
you too and thanks for chiming in.