Moderators

Just a thanks to the moderators.I reached out to one about a shaddy member and he got the details,looked into the issue and didn’t jump the gun.He was very helpful and did a fantastic job in helping with the situation.
The mods have done a good job at keeping the douche bags and scammers off this site.
Thanks
Quinton

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Just a thanks to the moderators.I reached out to one about a shaddy member and he got the details,looked into the issue and didn’t jump the gun.He was very helpful and did a fantastic job in helping with the situation.
The mods have done a good job at keep the douche bags and scammers off this site.
Thanks
Quinton
thank you for your feedback. These guys work hard and take a lot of flak so we can all have a good experience. Sometimes the dbags seems like the majority voice but that's because by nature, they're loud and obnoxious. Most people on this site are productive and helpful.

thanks again

AKDoc

WKR
The mods have done a good job at keeping the douche bags and scammers off this site.
Thanks
Quinton
^^^Thank you for starting this thread...

I can only imagine the extensive time and energy it takes for administration and moderation of the 'slide, but I very much appreciate and respect what you all do to help make and preserve the good place that it is...otherwise, I sure wouldn't be here.

Thank you administrators, staff, and moderators...and Happy Holidays to you all!

AKDoc

WKR
Just taking a moment to express again...a BIG thank you to the Moderators, Administrators, and all staff for your tiring and dedicated work to make and keep the 'Slide a respectable and valued site.

Lots and lots and lots of examples over the years (and one just last week) when you folks were on it right away...and corrections were quick and welcomed.

I can't imagine the level of vigilance that you all must maintain...but Thank you, Thank you!!