Montana Decoy Moose

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone used one of these decoys and if so what was your thoughts? Thanks

How about this? Looks silly to close but from across that clearing… not bad!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Is this like basically a poster of a girl moose vagina/butthole that you put in the ground then sit by it and bugle until a red eyed rutted up bull walks up?

It would probably work. Once I saw a guy put his rifle on his head and walk right up and shoot a bull from like 20 yards away. Those animals slip up hard when they are in the mood.

Once I saw a cow moose and when I cow called it, it started pissing itself, I could probably have had my way with it if I’d wanted to. I’m not really into doing stuff like that though.

Is this like basically a poster of a girl moose vagina/butthole that you put in the ground then sit by it and bugle until a red eyed rutted up bull walks up?

It would probably work. Once I saw a guy put his rifle on his head and walk right up and shoot a bull from like 20 yards away. Those animals slip up hard when they are in the mood.

Once I saw a cow moose and when I cow called it, it started pissing itself, I could probably have had my way with it if I’d wanted to. I’m not really into doing stuff like that though.

Lol That’s some funny shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m glad you opted out. What great decision making!

Been like humping the breeze anyway. Oh, and it’s a moose! Again, good job.

shtrbc

Lil-Rokslider
We used one for my son's once in a lifetime moose hunt in ND this year. The rut was definitely on when we deployed it. Swaying head, grunting non stop, drooling...the whole show. The only 2 times I deployed it, both about 75 and 100 yards downwind and behind the moose, first moose looked like he was spooked/scared and took off, the 2nd moose stood and gave the decoy a glance and then sauntered off like it was no big deal. Were we expecting more? Yup. Glad we had it along but ultimately just did the spot and stalk thing and got it done with a bow. I will say the moose that spooked and took off was the more immature of the 2 that we deployed the decoy on.