MT General Elk - When to hunt?

There are bad eggs in every profession and I'm not basing my opinion of GWs as a whole on an episode of Wardens
I could tell you 30 years worth of other stories too. And how do they hunt if their busiest time of year is hunting season. Never met a LEO who hunted and only 1 biologist that did. Grouse only with his dog.

tbowers

Lil-Rokslider
I could tell you 30 years worth of other stories too. And how do they hunt if their busiest time of year is hunting season. Never met a LEO who hunted and only 1 biologist that did. Grouse only with his dog.
Plenty of them hunt a lot, govt agencies are mighty generous on PTO. I know wardens and biologists, the latter have more bandwith in the fall since wardens are always spread thin and cover such a large areas. Always received solid into from either when traveling to a new state, even if they dont hunt a lot, they have a pile of knowledge on different areas and are out in the field a lot.

Plenty of them hunt a lot, govt agencies are mighty generous on PTO. I know wardens and biologists, the latter have more bandwith in the fall since wardens are always spread thin and cover such a large areas. Always received solid into from either when traveling to a new state, even if they dont hunt a lot, they have a pile of knowledge on different areas and are out in the field a lot.
That’s the case for me in Wyoming. In Montana no.