WTT Mystery Ranch Metcalf Optifade for Beartooth Optifade??? (Bag Only)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a barely used (never in field, just missing tags) Mystery Ranch Metcalf in Optifade Subalpine, for the M.R. GuideLite MT frame. I'm wishing I had gone just a bit bigger in pack size. Anyone out there have the Beartooth in Optifade and wishing they had gone a bit smaller and want to do a trade? I can obviously provide pictures or do a video call if anyone is open to this.

If anyone IS up for it, I'm not sure how we could do the trade and protect ourselves from scammers... Maybe charge each other $300 through PayPal G&S?? Thereby, we are only out the shipping costs to each other and the 3% (9$) for the PayPal fee? I'm open on ideas for this, but also not wanting to agree to trade someone just to ship mine off and never receive one in return. An in person trade also works.... I'm located in Southern California. I'll be in Northern WI for rifle deer season, and in Boulder CO in early-mid December and we can arrange an in person trade if you're close to either of these locations.

Cannonball

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you cant find a trade I just got a Beartooth here to go along with my pintler: