Need help with this one

Felix2313

FNG
I am looking for a good hunting boot that won’t break the bank but will last and be comfortable. I live and plan to hunt in southern Arizona so weather swings from 30’s in the winter at night to a high 120 In the summer. I have tried a bunch out but I don’t know how they will hold up just by trying them on so any advice is welcomed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rangerpants

Lil-Rokslider
I hate to jump in with bad news, but my experience has been that comfortable and long lasting boots and affordability are almost mutually exclusive. The long lasting part seems to be the problem with affordable boots. I've had good luck with Red Wing/Irish Setter boots for durability at less than the $400 price point of the mountaineering style boots. That said, I now have a pair of Kennetreks and don't plan on going back.

LeftSlope

FNG
I've been seeing a few sales on Crispi Boots around the web. Not sure what your budget is, but If your foot is flat/ wide or conversely, more narrow, there are different boots companies that fit better to the shape of your foot right off the bat and could save you a bunch of heartache. I use a pair Lowa Tibet GTX boots for rifle season in Colorado and for Archery season I use Salomon X Ultra 3 Mids. I also put a pair of Superfeet insoles in every pair of hunting boots/shoes I own.

Last edited: