Nevada Draw Results

Ive got 4 emails letting me know the results are still Red. About to block Nevada fish n game ….. aholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BG775

FNG
I hit the lottery. Got my first sheep tag, and it's the Muddys. Had to triple check my email before it sank in.
If anyone has any info, it would be much appreciated. I live in N. NV and have spent zero time hunting down south. Planning on a few scouting trips for sure.

fmnjr

FNG
If anyone has any info, it would be much appreciated. I live in N. NV and have spent zero time hunting down south. Planning on a few scouting trips for sure.
Not that I'm an expert or anything, but, if it were me looking to hunt sheep in the Muddies, the proximity of the Lake would be a big factor in my planning. Buffington Pockets would seem to be good starting place for scouting.

NV has been pretty good to me over the last 14 years. Nothing for my 2 boys or myself this year though.
Maybe I’m crazy, but I actually believe I’m going to draw a NV DBH before I draw a MT sheep.
Good luck to those that drew.

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
Nothing. 20 sheep points don't draw you crap. I can't complain about Nevada. They have given me a 231 elk tag and a 241 deer tag. Sucks to start over with zero points but that's what happens. Sounds like it should be a great year to hunt deer and elk in Nevada.

Eyeman

FNG
Not that I'm an expert or anything, but, if it were me looking to hunt sheep in the Muddies, the proximity of the Lake would be a big factor in my planning. Buffington Pockets would seem to be good starting place for scouting.
What he said and make sure your truck and tires are ready to go.
PM me if you would like.

well i drew a cow tag.....and i think i am turning it in. i just dont have the time this november ...would rather spend the money to go chase tuna in mexico.. I think...