Nevada elk

Anyone draw a nevada elk tag this year? Getting pumped for my upcoming archery hunt here in my home state and I was curious how many others will be chasing them as well..

Didn’t draw, but picked up a FCFS archery cow tag in the 7’s. Somewhat of an accident but looking forward to exploring some new country next week. Nevada is a beautiful state.

OP
NVbowhunter05
Didn’t draw, but picked up a FCFS archery cow tag in the 7’s. Somewhat of an accident but looking forward to exploring some new country next week. Nevada is a beautiful state.
Beautiful country up there in 7! Good luck to you should be an easy hunt

Braaap

WKR
Just got back from helping a buddy with an archery cow tag in NV. He didn’t fill it but we had a good time. Saw some nice bulls in velvet! His tag was for a very good unit but Aug 1 is a tough time to hunt elk. My wife has a cow tag in Sep with a rifle in NV (we’re residents).

Good luck!

OP
NVbowhunter05
Just got back from helping a buddy with an archery cow tag in NV. He didn’t fill it but we had a good time. Saw some nice bulls in velvet! His tag was for a very good unit but Aug 1 is a tough time to hunt elk. My wife has a cow tag in Sep with a rifle in NV (we’re residents).

Good luck!
Good luck to you as well! Took me a damn long time to draw this tag as a resident but I'm picky on where I put in. I plan on making the most of it