Nevada FCFS tags resident only starting 2023

ladogg411

Lil-Rokslider
Dang, looks like I'm probably not getting another NV FCFS tag again this year.

Looks like they passed this new change where resident returns can only go FCFS to other NV residents.

Attachments

• 20230201_110713.jpg
    20230201_110713.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 55

nphunter

WKR
Kind of like the alternate tags now :( I wish they would have gone the opposite way and offered the tags up as alternates for everyone who signed up. I guess it's nice to see a state trying to appease its resident hunters.

OP
L

ladogg411

Lil-Rokslider
I guess it's nice to see a state trying to appease its resident hunters.

Yes, but it was nice to see Nevada throw a bone to NRs. I had 3 awesome tags on NV FCFS that I never could've drawn as an NR.

Silly NV residents were turning in awesome tags.

Foldem

WKR
Your thread title is a little misleading. Just resident tags go to residents and vice versa. Makes sense to me.

OP
L

ladogg411

Lil-Rokslider
Your thread title is a little misleading. Just resident tags go to residents and vice versa. Makes sense to me.

You are correct - I should have also stated that NR returns can only be purchased FCFS by NRs.

But it's pretty rare that an NR would ever return a tag in NV, right? So the net result is that this is pretty much a NV resident only program now.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Lame, glad I got a bull tag off there while the gettin was good. Just have to wait another 6 years now.