new camo color???

Retterath

WKR
i was watching a gritty bowmen video with aron and brian in it and they were archery hunting mule deer in alberta and i noticed at about where it hits 6minutes aron looks like he has the first lite fusion camo on without the green. Is that a new camo coming out by first lite or am i just color blind and can't see the green. Its his outer jacket
MULE DEER HUNT with A-Aron Alberta - YouTube

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cipher?
b34cecf2b6ef239d508c27b3c37fcb13.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
First lite worked with a company called Veil camo to develop the Fusion pattern. It sure looks like Aron is wearing Veil's Carvidae Camo pattern in the video. What do you all think?

Veil Camo

kodiakfly

WKR
Holy crap, I went to the Veil website and they have like 15 patterns...half of which look like their other own patterns. If I had to take an open-book quiz on the difference in their patterns, I'd fail.

Trial153

WKR
Holy crap, I went to the Veil website and they have like 15 patterns...half of which look like their other own patterns. If I had to take an open-book quiz on the difference in their patterns, I'd fail.

Yea I like how they have the same pattern in like 5 colors..... talk about absurdity.

Last edited:

kodiakfly

WKR
Yea I like how they have the same pattern in like 5 colors..... talk about absurdity.

It's just marketing, and there's nothing wrong with that. Same thing in fishing lures...why do we need four different "shad" or "perch" colors for the same bait? Because some guys like brighter or darker or bronzed or shiny...fish don't care. Veil seems pretty extensive in their offerings.

Speaking of new camo, I just noticed that Kuiu has a new variation of their Verde called Verde 2.0. Maybe this is old news, I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Retterath

Retterath

WKR
i saw the new kuiu color but not a fan of it at all. i love the new first lite camo that aron is wearing in that video. i hope they continue with the tall sizes in there pants.

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
It's just marketing, and there's nothing wrong with that. Same thing in fishing lures...why do we need four different "shad" or "perch" colors for the same bait? Because some guys like brighter or darker or bronzed or shiny...fish don't care. Veil seems pretty extensive in their offerings.

They also have military accounts. I would guess the different colors might come in handy when you have troops in different parts of the world.

Speaking of new camo, I just noticed that Kuiu has a new variation of their Verde called Verde 2.0. Maybe this is old news, I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now all the folks who bought the Verde 1.0 will have to buy the new color if they didn't complete their hunting kit. Should be called Marketing 2.0!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Meh.

I wish they would tone down some of their liners. That piece in the pic, like some of their gear I own, can show a bunch of white interior if the collars aren't cinched up.