New Exo 4800 arrived

My new Exo arrived - quite a step up in class from my older Sitka and Kelty packs I've used over the past decade. Curious if anyone has advice on configurations and comfort. I plan on loading it up and hiking the canyon behind my house over the next month but any other pointers from Exo aficionados would be appreciated. I'm 200+ lbs, 6'3" with an orangutan torso so excited to see if this is the silver bullet. Hunting Salmon Idaho in October and might squeeze in some eastern Washington mule deer with the kids.

Bowhuntone

Lil-Rokslider
youtube exo pack fitment. The biggest thing is to get load lifter angle correct it can take a few adjustments to get the height of the shoulder straps moved to make them work correctly.

Sleeperls

Lil-Rokslider
Youll figure out whats comfortable to you.

For me wastebelt placement is everything. Buckle usually ends up even or just above navel.

Then i clip chest strap, and then tighten down shoulders. Prob tighter than reccomended, but it works for me.

Then i set the load lifters. again prob tighter than should but it is what works for me and keepa the pack riding well.

Gets some miles on it and itll settle in.

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
youtube exo pack fitment. The biggest thing is to get load lifter angle correct it can take a few adjustments to get the height of the shoulder straps moved to make them work correctly.
+1
f.png

Yeah- you’ll figure it out. Just look at your load lifter angles in a mirror with the frame extended for packing, then switch em back to day pack mode. New belt is so comfortable that I wear mine with 95% of weight on hip belt