New FNG from Central Missouri

Howdy all,

Been lurking a while, and decided to join -- as per the norm, I typically lurk a while and once I feel as though I've gleaned some good information I decide to join a forum. Needless to say it didn't take long for me to learn helpful info, and decide to join here at Rokslide! I'm a little bit of a late bloomer when it comes to hunting. I've always been an avid plinker, outdoorsman, camper, aspiring fisherman (although been doing this all my life), and nature enthusiast. As I am nearing my 40s, I find myself finding what I truly desire in life - some simplicity in daily life, and an urge to learn more about and becoming more self sustaining. The game I really hunt are Missouri Whitetails, but I'm looking to expand that into other big game, as well as small critters (e.g. Gray Squirrels, Turkey). I am fortunate that I have some acreage, and am going to get back into gardening for my wife, myself, and my immediate family.
Hopefully by the end of 2024 I'll have added a rifle and/or archery Elk hunt!

Here's to a healthy and prosperous 2023.

- Goonie Chaser

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie