New spot

Hey everyone I have access to a new spot to deer hunt. Was wondering where you all think would be some of the best spots to set up/scout. The area I can go in is outlined in yellow.

Attachments

• IMG_5447.jpeg
    IMG_5447.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5445.jpeg
    IMG_5445.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5444.jpeg
    IMG_5444.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 43

Yoder

WKR
I would look all the way at the bottom close the creek to see what kind of sign is there. Then I would look at one of the cuts/valleys that run down the hill. Best one I can see is on the right most boundary. A lot of times the deer will cross at the top of a deep cut like that or they will use it to go down the hill. Whatever is the easiest place to walk. Then I would check out the top third of the hill. If it's thick, you could have deer bedding near the top. Especially with a North/East wind assuming the top of the map is North. It's not a big section of land. I would probably walk most of it.

OP
T
Thank you for the replies. I should’ve made my post a little more clear. I know boots on the ground and scouting is key. With my job it’s hard to get into the woods a lot of times. I should’ve asked where would be some key spots to scout with little time.
Thanks again

cgavason

FNG
Looks like good land with several options. Did you scout yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastcoasthunter94

Lil-Rokslider
Check near the creek. If it’s thick deer will bed nearby and or in the creek bottom. Also check near that private field. If you can find out where they are entering that field you can set up before they reach it in the evenings. Best way to figure out the property is to walk it in the morning and evenings. Yes you will blow some deer out but at least you will figure out where they are at during the key times of the day.