Nightforce rings on weaver bases?

Diced

WKR
Is anyone running nightforce ultralight rings on a weaver base? I've seen a member mention that they will fit, but I can't seem to dig up the thread. I'm trying to mount a nxs 2.5-10x32 as low as possible without using talleys. Weaver bases tend to sit way lower than pic bases so it seems that would be a decent option.

Any insight would be appreciated,

Thanks

Randonee

Lil-Rokslider
Yes they work on the weaver style bases. That’s something I like about them.

SDHNTR

WKR
Just buy a lower set of good rings and put on a good rail? Ken Farrell or APA rings are a good bit lower than Nightforce.

OP
Diced

Diced

WKR
Just buy a lower set of good rings and put on a good rail? Ken Farrell or APA rings are a good bit lower than Nightforce.
Yeah, I could do that too. I just really like nf rings and that's what I have. The APA rings look great, just spendy. But that may be what I end up getting. I've tried getting in touch with Farrell but he doesn't answer his phone or emails so I have no idea when he'll have more aluminum rings.

SDHNTR

WKR
Yeah, I could do that too. I just really like nf rings and that's what I have. The APA rings look great, just spendy. But that may be what I end up getting. I've tried getting in touch with Farrell but he doesn't answer his phone or emails so I have no idea when he'll have more aluminum rings.
That’s annoying! One of my biggest peeves is an unresponsive business.

Last edited: