None lead bullets

Has anyone ever heard of or used badlands bullets they are none lead and I wanted to see if anyone has had any luck with them I been having bad luck with lead free bullets I’ve tried Barnes LRX , nosler ETips and cutting edge bullets and all has failed .

Tobey

Lil-Rokslider
I've used the bulldozers in 6.5 creed and 308 win. Only taken game with them in the creed, 2 mule deer, both shot behind the shoulder. Very little meat damage, total destruction of lungs etc.. rapid demise, I like them. They tuned right up in the creed, very accurate. my 308 is being a little bitch about them so I've kinda shelved the 30 cals for now. How did those bullets you mentioned fail, if you don't mind my asking? You might also check into hammer bullets, same price range...

OP
Deer hunter
Maybe but how would you explain a bullet passing threw a full grown bull bison and getting lodged into some sheet metal completely whole with zero signs of Expansion Something failed guarantee you it wasn’t me

OP
Deer hunter
I've used the bulldozers in 6.5 creed and 308 win. Only taken game with them in the creed, 2 mule deer, both shot behind the shoulder. Very little meat damage, total destruction of lungs etc.. rapid demise, I like them. They tuned right up in the creed, very accurate. my 308 is being a little bitch about them so I've kinda shelved the 30 cals for now. How did those bullets you mentioned fail, if you don't mind my asking? You might also check into hammer bullets, same price range...
That’s good to know that someone has tried them well with the Barnes LRX I shot an antelope just under 200 yards I had a pinhole in and out the trauma through the meat was also just a pinhole the cutting edge bullets I shot a bison in the neck The bullet pass through and gotten lodged in some sheet metal completely whole no signs of expansion that was pretty sad for the price of the bullets I also seen a guy on YouTube using cutting edge bullets and he was not satisfied with the performance When he was shooting hogs multiple shots to the head just to kill one hog

What calibers, and chamberings bullets did you use? what was the impact velocity? and shot placement?

in my Experience Mono's do best when they are at high velocity, and break bone. However I have killed plenty with Barnes and Hammer and some with only double lung hits. Those who are used to cup/core bullets don't like the small holes and usually don't aim in the best spot for monos, but dead is dead.

MThuntr

WKR
I contacted Badlands about bullet recommendations for my 300WinMag as I was curious about testing them out. Never heard back from them so I went with Hammers and am currently working on load development. All game shot with my 280AI and 143 Hammer Hunters died within feet of being shot. Their design is different than those you mention so it may be worth a look. The shed 4 petals and the main base continues on similar to a partition. 1 bullet shot into a bedded doe antelope at 100 yards entered the shoulder and traveled through the entire animal and stuck just behind the skin off the opposite hindquarter. Very little meat damage for the terrible angle. 4 petals shed and the main based held together. Can't remember the final weight. Handful of deer shot with no bullet recovery but the petals shed and made a mess of lungs and heart

So far I've never had a non-lead bullet fail all worked as advertised. Furthest shot was 585 from 300WSM and 180 Etips on cow elk. For optimal expansion that's about as far as I feel is safe. Bullet passed through and cow died 40 yards from shot.

OP
Deer hunter
I contacted Badlands about bullet recommendations for my 300WinMag as I was curious about testing them out. Never heard back from them so I went with Hammers and am currently working on load development. All game shot with my 280AI and 143 Hammer Hunters died within feet of being shot. Their design is different than those you mention so it may be worth a look. The shed 4 petals and the main base continues on similar to a partition. 1 bullet shot into a bedded doe antelope at 100 yards entered the shoulder and traveled through the entire animal and stuck just behind the skin off the opposite hindquarter. Very little meat damage for the terrible angle. 4 petals shed and the main based held together. Can't remember the final weight. Handful of deer shot with no bullet recovery but the petals shed and made a mess of lungs and heart

So far I've never had a non-lead bullet fail all worked as advertised. Furthest shot was 585 from 300WSM and 180 Etips on cow elk. For optimal expansion that's about as far as I feel is safe. Bullet passed through and cow died 40 yards from shot.
Thanks. everyone is talking good about the hammers . I may just give those a shot.

OP
Deer hunter
What calibers, and chamberings bullets did you use? what was the impact velocity? and shot placement?

in my Experience Mono's do best when they are at high velocity, and break bone. However I have killed plenty with Barnes and Hammer and some with only double lung hits. Those who are used to cup/core bullets don't like the small holes and usually don't aim in the best spot for monos, but dead is dead.
I’ve done them all neck lungs head shots . I don’t Shoot for heart cuz I’m going to eat it. It’s caliber is different I’ve done 270 6.5 creedmoor 308 300 when a 270 bullet 130 grain is going through a bison neck hitting spine and going through getting lodged in a sheet metal intact the bullet was cutting edge .it was going just over 3100 FPS