Nosler 7PRC 175 ABLR Factory Load

BigThig09

FNG
Does anyone have any experience with the Nosler factory offering of 7mm PRC 175 grain ABLR? Very little on the internet about the load, but seems like the ideal load I'm looking for. Just wondering if anyone has used any on game yet and what their experiences were.

Thanks!

Syncerus1

FNG
What is ABLR in specificity and what makes it a better bullet. I would like to understand yur question better.

OP
B

BigThig09

FNG
What is ABLR in specificity and what makes it a better bullet. I would like to understand yur question better.
Accubond Long Range

Supposedly a touch softer than the normal Accubond to aid with expansion at further distances. I never said it was a better bullet than any other, but I do like the penetration of accubonds. Sounds like a nice mixture of expansion and penetration in theory.

Syncerus1

FNG
I'm an Interbond long time fan. Interesting info on the ABLR. I'm very interested in the 7PRC in all it's forms of ammo/availability. Killed my desert this last year with a 6.5 PRC @ 580 yards and was very impressed. Had a 300 PRC on a very long range elk hunt and never got to pull the trigger. That gun was very accurate out to 736 yards, like 2" type accuracy at that range. Appreciate the info and follow up!