Ohioan taking the Montana tour.

Isaac_SBO

FNG
Just wanted to make a place to ask my questions and share my experiences. I’ll be taking a three week hunting tour from the east of Montana to the west this September with four tags in my pocket. General deer, Elk, black bear and archery antelope. Very grateful to have these tags even though they aren’t exactly the most coveted.

Feel free to share and advice or suggestions but I’ll be relying on my previous (limited) experiences in the state and the west to help with not only being successful but having a meaningful and good trip.

I’ll be documenting the whole trip via photos and videos, planning to do a vlog style video like I have in the past. (See old videos below)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Fox

WKR
Just wanted to make a place to ask my questions and share my experiences. I’ll be taking a three week hunting tour from the east of Montana to the west this September with four tags in my pocket. General deer, Elk, black bear and archery antelope. Very grateful to have these tags even though they aren’t exactly the most coveted.

Feel free to share and advice or suggestions but I’ll be relying on my previous (limited) experiences in the state and the west to help with not only being successful but having a meaningful and good trip.

I’ll be documenting the whole trip via photos and videos, planning to do a vlog style video like I have in the past. (See old videos below)
Good luck to you.

This is a tough crowd. Though you didn't ask for *anything*, digging for locations is what some people got out of your post.

That's on them, not on you.

Carry on.