OnX settings question

SDHNTR

WKR
How do I make it so that the direction of travel is always facing up on the screen? Drives me crazy going backwards! I’ve been all thru the settings and can’t find anything on changing the orientation.

gman82001

WKR
In settings can’t you change from north always up? Been a bit since I messed around in all the settings though

croben

Lil-Rokslider
When you have the map pulled up, click the little circle that sits above the tracker function on the bottom right corner. Once the map is centered over your current location, your dot should then have a blue cone pointed in the direction you are going and your map will move with you.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
When you have the map pulled up, click the little circle that sits above the tracker function on the bottom right corner. Once the map is centered over your current location, your dot should then have a blue cone pointed in the direction you are going and your map will move with you.
No blue cone.

croben

Lil-Rokslider
No blue cone.
When you pressed the circle, did it turn into a blue arrowhead icon? Just making sure we’re on the same page.

Attachments

• IMG_1460.jpeg
    IMG_1460.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1461.jpeg
    IMG_1461.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1462.jpeg
    IMG_1462.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 23

CorbLand

WKR
Going to hijack this thread now that OPs was solved. When I try to search for a landowner by name, it will only search for the person in Arizona…I live in Northern Utah. Any suggestions?

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Going to hijack this thread now that OPs was solved. When I try to search for a landowner by name, it will only search for the person in Arizona…I live in Northern Utah. Any suggestions?
Well crud! Lol, when I do a Landowner search it only shows Colorado!

Thank you!