Opinion of schnees timberlines... and sizing

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
Was wondering what anyone felt about schnees timberline boots ? How stiff say compared to crispi Idaho's or Lapponia's ? How was the sizing ?
I'm a 12.5 to 13 wide depending on brand so would have to go with their 13 methinks

cheers

slimbw3

FNG
Timberlines run true to size. I’m a 11.5 in most footwear and same in Timberline. I started with a 12 based on their sizing chart but it was too big. Regular is pretty narrow but fits me well. I can only compare to Crispi Nevadas and Timberlines definitely have more flex but still have enough stiffness that provides good support.

twodogs

FNG
Was wondering what anyone felt about schnees timberline boots ? How stiff say compared to crispi Idaho's or Lapponia's ? How was the sizing ?
I'm a 12.5 to 13 wide depending on brand so would have to go with their 13 methinks

cheers
I have a pair of Timberlines, as well as three pairs of the Beartooths. Sizing was right on for all four pairs for me. The only issue I've had with the Timberlines is that after using them for six months, anytime I flex the boot, the crease right where your toes flex (i.e., right at the first set of eyelets) causes a LOT of pain. I dropped mine off at the Bozeman store last week and hopefully they can come up with a solution. I really want to like the Timberline, given the good history I've had with the Beartooth. Time will tell....

Sorry but I don't have any information regarding their comparison to other brands.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I would concur on true to size, I wear 10s with Schnee’s or Crispi. I don’t think Schnee’s are overly wide or skinny.

SamsonMan22

Lil-Rokslider
Their sizing is spot on for me, I can’t compare to the boots you listed but they are not an overly stiff boot. I have worn a variety of mountaineering boots in the past and several types of hikers. The timberline is one of the least stuff out of the bunch but I really like them, they are turning into my favorite boot after a foot injury. I have the beartooth and as well and prefer the timberlines over them.

OP
S

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks again . I have hallux limitus (hope i got that right) so my big toes do not flex upwards much so its a balance on flex of the boot ie much flex and it hurts lol .

cheers all .