Painted Arrow Mag Pro

j_volt

WKR
No, but it does appear to be $40 on Amazon so no need to rush before hearing from others.

OP
N.ID7803

N.ID7803

WKR
No, but it does appear to be $40 on Amazon so no need to rush before hearing from others.
Yeah figured it would be cheaper on Amazon. Plus you don’t have to pay camofires crap $9.99 shipping. I hate paying for shipping.

j_volt

WKR
Yeah figured it would be cheaper on Amazon. Plus you don’t have to pay camofires crap $9.99 shipping. I hate paying for shipping.
You and me both!!! I used to love CamoFire, but the deals just aren’t there as often.

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
Same. I always get suckered into opting for the $9.99 shipping hoping that something else will come along in the next few days so that I can add it to my cart for combined shipping. Never has happened yet, and I would have been better off just paying for the cheaper shipping option. Plus, if you shop around, the "deals" and the "% off MSRP" aren't too far off from other vendors. Still like shopping both CamoFire and Black Ovis though!...but really wish that they had FREE shipping!

I got a mag pro for this fall and it was great! I don’t want to do the full camera gear to self film hunts but having the phone rolling for action worked great. The mag plate that comes with the mag pro works well attached right on the phone but I found it easier to just run their phone case with the plate and swap to that during hunting season from my regular case. Holds well during shots but does add some weight on the bow. Overall I found it to be a worthwhile purchase. They are coming out with a shotgun mount this spring I am very excited to have that turkey hunting.