Pillow woes solved

I use the Klymit Cush.

It's comfortable, and can be adjusted high (for side sleeping) or low (for back or stomach sleeping) simply by folding it. Weighs less than 3 ounces. Deflated, it takes up very little space. In addition to a pillow, I can use it as a glassing pad for sitting or leaning on. It also works well as a rear bag for shooting.

Klymit Cush Lightweight Recon Tactical Inflatable Camping Seat - KLYMIT

OP
C

ctsmith

Lil-Rokslider
Proud you guys are liking it as much as I. A quick Slide search resulted in no hits so I figured it should be passed on.

T minus 50 days until its on the elk mountains. Cant wait.

GPool1842

WKR
Anyone back from a trip yet having used the my pillow? Couple weeks left before my trip and thinking of trying this out instead of the ThermaRest one...

Anyone back from a trip yet having used the my pillow? Couple weeks left before my trip and thinking of trying this out instead of the ThermaRest one...
I just got back from a 11 day hunt and used a new My Pillow. It was okay, but I'm definitely not in love with it. A little on the small side and it seemed to be under stuffed. It's also a bit heavy as far as I'm concerned at almost a half a pound, I think I'll be sticking with my old stand by (large HMG pillow/dry bag), from now on.

WoodBow

WKR
I just got back from a week long trip. I slept better than i ever have on the mountain. To be fair i was running a new bag and pad as well. But i was very happy w the pillow. It is important to fluff it each day. It could be a little bigger. Overall though, best backpacking pillow ive ever used by far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Elnicko

WKR
Try stuffing a down jacket in the my pillow case to fatten it up a bit. Way better. Just used mine for five days and it worked great