Pistol on a kifaru belt

Randle

WKR
I have a Serpa I use sometimes but I have disabled the lock , I had set my pack down a couple times and one evening I tried to pull my M&P out and the lock was stuck I found some dirt had gotten in there and fouled it up. I did not want that to happen when I needed the pistol out in a pinch so I took the lock out, I added a little fleece stickum pad on the inside of the holster for more resistance.

JPD350

WKR
I have a custom holster FHF made that has pals webbing and attaches via malice clips. I had a very difficult time finding a nice holster that would fit my ultra lite Taurus 44, seems like companies only build big beefy holsters for the magnums.

Do you have a pic of this holster and how much did it cost you?

2ski

WKR
Anybody have any pics of how one would attach a holster to a kifaru duplex frames waist belt? Or would I have to go with a thigh holster?

Are you asking how you get it on the belt? I unthreaded the strap on the belt, slid my holster on it, and then threaded it back through the plastic three bar slider, I believe it was. Pretty simple. I keep a small belt pocket, gun bearer and .22 on mine if I'm rifle hunting. Small belt pocket and 9mm or G20 depending on where I'm at otherwise. Lots of room for stuff on the belt.

rodney482

WKR
I dont have attached webbing on my Timberline belt. Mine is loose and has like hook velcro on backside.
Owell.. Guess I will stick with my paddle

amp713

WKR
Anybody packing revolvers? Like a..... 357 superblackhawk by chance??? My way isnt very solid......

husky390

WKR
Anybody packing revolvers? Like a..... 357 superblackhawk by chance??? My way isnt very solid......

The picture I posted has a holster for a Smith 329pd on my Kifaru belt. Works like a champ. As far as the holster goes, it has a springloaded thumb break which is nice, can be worn strongside, weakside, or shoulder mounted. I wish it had a closed toe, but oh well.

dotman

WKR
Do you have a pic of this holster and how much did it cost you?

I'll see if I can dig one up or take one when I get home. But he doesn't do custom orders anymore I don't think, worth a call though, think I paid around $80.