Pretty intense hunt…. Video

Not so sure I would have been all about that whitewater at the end, but I will give credit where it is due. Cool video.

I am hoping to watch with my kids, ages 5, 7, 8. For those that have watched, is the language appropriate for kids?

I wouldn't say it's the best moose float hunting video out there. I've got plenty of critiques. They definitely had luck on their side with the encounters they had. Overall they did a decent job of filming and got to experience the type of trip that is very few and far between.

If you've done enough float hunts I'd say the river rising and getting testy is something we have all experienced. I will say there is definitely a pucker factor when you're prepared for one class of whitewater and the only way out is by boat and you have to go through a step up or two of whitewater class.

I think our very own LB planned this hunt out for them but I could definitely be wrong.

OP
P
I wouldn't say it's the best moose float hunting video out there. I've got plenty of critiques. They definitely had luck on their side with the encounters they had. Overall they did a decent job of filming and got to experience the type of trip that is very few and far between.

If you've done enough float hunts I'd say the river rising and getting testy is something we have all experienced. I will say there is definitely a pucker factor when you're prepared for one class of whitewater and the only way out is by boat and you have to go through a step up or two of whitewater class.

I think our very own LB planned this hunt out for them but I could definitely be wrong.
Looked like one of his hunts. Definitely one his rafts.

They sure did have some luck on their side. Never said it was best video ever, but it got me to watch start to finish, which is rare. Just figured I’d share for those of us who might only get to do that once or twice in a lifetime. Was just amateur enough to feel like I was there, but professional enough to capture it.

OP
P
What a great hunt. My kind of dudes.
I thought it was pretty cool. An archery quality Moose 10 yards from your tent is pretty insane.

I’ve only done a hunt like that one time. And watching their video I think we probably spent too much time in the field. We hunted in downpours with a tarp, and I think it really wore us out. We probably would’ve been better served just relaxing in the tent.

Drelkly

FNG
Incredible hunt and they did an amazing job capturing it on camera to share with us.